Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

back to school....2 weeks on

I can't believe how quickly the school holidays went, we all had a great time visiting friends and family, then all of a sudden 2 weeks have gone by since they have started school and I hadn't finished my post, but any way I am so pleased Hannah and Jessica have settled happily back into school life.  We are full back into ballet, swimming and home work, time is flying.
I have now taken up swimming, which I am loving, I am going to be attending 2 courses, one is to learn finally how to use my sewing machine and hopefully I will learn to make curtains and cushions, the other is face painting, just for fun for those rainy days. I am really excited to have me time, woo hoo, very exciting hee hee, just hope I can keep up:))

1 comment: